Honestly, I regret those special times
with you that I was supposed to cherish
yet went unnoticed for I was busy
chasing a rainbow,
prince charming, magical kiss.
Some happiness
despite of being a pure great joy,
to me they are just like fleeting memories,
shimmering—glimmering, barmecide lullabies.
I wonder if they really existed.
But with you, dears, every laugh felt so real.
As real as those joyous laughter of children,
amusement park, Coney Island.
I cried a lot, a pathetic crybaby full of longings.
There were times where I wished for flatlining.
How ridiculous I must looked!
Silly indecisive little girl in her 17 years old shell.
You absquatulated not, trying to understand
with insufficient clues, left with enigma.
You stayed, carved a laugh on my face.
Stood for my rights, Scolded for my sins.
“There’s so much more this world could offer!”
if it had not for the genuine psychiatrists
I ‘d have remained a hideous carcass
at the end of this end—or less.
with you that I was supposed to cherish
yet went unnoticed for I was busy
chasing a rainbow,
prince charming, magical kiss.
Some happiness
despite of being a pure great joy,
to me they are just like fleeting memories,
shimmering—glimmering, barmecide lullabies.
I wonder if they really existed.
But with you, dears, every laugh felt so real.
As real as those joyous laughter of children,
amusement park, Coney Island.
I cried a lot, a pathetic crybaby full of longings.
There were times where I wished for flatlining.
How ridiculous I must looked!
Silly indecisive little girl in her 17 years old shell.
You absquatulated not, trying to understand
with insufficient clues, left with enigma.
You stayed, carved a laugh on my face.
Stood for my rights, Scolded for my sins.
“There’s so much more this world could offer!”
if it had not for the genuine psychiatrists
I ‘d have remained a hideous carcass
at the end of this end—or less.
Farewell is unavoidable, forgetting is not.
As time goes by we will be less and less
special to each other.
Yet please remember, the bound we had.
Do not be ashamed,
let we live in each other’s subconscious.
Years to come we shall meet,
As time goes by we will be less and less
special to each other.
Yet please remember, the bound we had.
Do not be ashamed,
let we live in each other’s subconscious.
Years to come we shall meet,
smiles on our faces.
My eucatastrophe.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar